Rcexl Single&Dual Sensor Tester
- It can test any sensor with Hall element.
- It can test the damage of sensor.
- It can check the static installing position of the sensor.
- It can check the correct installation direction of magnet.
- The test has the prompt of synchronized displaying with sound and light.
- The Universal Sensor Timing Device is a necessity, a must have “Toy” for correct setting the timing on your engine according to your OEM specification.
- It can be used with any CDI Ignitions that has the Rcexl and/ or made by Rcexl CH Ignition.
- This device has the ability to work with single and dual output sensors.
- The single sensors output (3 pin connector) are used mostly on single and twin 2 or 4 stroke engines where is an even fire.
- The dual sensors output (4 pin connector) are used on multi cylinder 2 or 4 stroke engines; uneven twins, inline, “V” and radial engines.
- Connect the power, 4.8V-6V battery pack is needed. Do not worry about the plug polarity, device is design to take care of that. The”+” (positive) is placed on the middle of the connector and the “-“(negative) is placed on the outsides.
- 2. For 3 pin plug connector, connect the plug to the 3-pin socket connector. The Green LED and Buzzer will turn to ON giving you an audible and visual indication when the South Pole of the magnet triggers the sensor.
- The LED and buzzer will turn ON when the trailing edge of the magnet and sensor first come together and will stay ON for the entire duration that magnet passes the sensor.
- The LED and buzzer will turn OFF when trailing edge of the magnet and sensor are no longer in range.
- This is the time when you will know that timing need to be set. Use 30 degrees BTDC. Some engines may vary, use manufacture manual for details on timing.
- Dual sensor output timing is set differently from single output sensor!
|Name||Universal Rcexl Ignition Hall Sensor Test Kit/ Timing Device|
Shipping & Payment
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer Bank
How Long Will It Take To Deliver?
The total delivery time is separated into two parts, the processing time and the shipping time.
The processing time is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather all the items and package them,
which takes approximately 3 to 5 working days.
The shipping time is the time it takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the final destination.
- Standard shipping time takes approximately 6 to 15 working days
- Expedited shipping time takes approximately 4 to 10 working days.
- If free shipping products, it will cost about 6 to 15 days.
All Ship Method choose:EMS,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,ARAMEX,TOLL,DPEX.
We are not by ePacket,Post Air Parcel.