ASP (Magnum-XL) FS120AR Four Stroke Glow motor- with Muffler
This is the ASP (Magnum XL) FS120AR Four-Stroke Model Airplane Engine.
- Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft
- Choke system for easy starting
- CNC precision machining
- Steel cylinder liner and ringed piston for long life
- Rear-mounted updraft two needle valve carburetor
- TWO YEAR warranty
One ASP (Magnum XL) FS120AR Four-Stroke Model Airplane Engine with:
- parts list
- instruction manual
- thread-on muffler
- warranty card
- decal heet
- three allen wrenches, and
- pressure tubing.
- Glow plug: Four-stroke glow plug only. Using a two-stroke glow plug can lead to erratic operation and eventual engine failure.
- Fuel: Recommended by manufacturer, 10% nitromethane with 20% castor oil for break-in, no more than 15% nitromethane and no less than 16% castor oil after break-in.
- Propeller: 15x6-break-in, 15x6, 15x8, 15x10, 16x6, 16x8.
- Starting and field equipment listed with airplane ACG.
- Distance between mounting holes on same side: 1.02" (26mm)
- Distance between mounting holes on opposite side: 2.24" (57mm)
- Width between mounting flanges: 2.64" (67mm)
- Height/bottom of crankcase to top of rocker cover: 5.5" (139.7mm)
- Height/center of crankshaft to top of rocker cover: 4.75" (120.6mm)
- Length/backplate to drive washer: 4.01" (102mm)
- Length/center of mounting flanges to drive washer: 3.03" (77mm)
- Length/carburetor to end of crankshaft: 7.07" (179mm)
- Displacement: 1.22cu.in (19.6cc)
- Bore: 1.19" (30.4mm)
- Stroke: 1.08" (27.5mm)
- Practical RPM: 2000-11000
- Weight (w/muffler) 31.08oz
- Crankshaft thread size: 5/16-24
COMMENTS: Some differences between two and four-stroke engines:
- Four-strokes are quieter
- Four-strokes get better fuel economy
- Four-strokes generate more torque and will swing a larger prop
- Four-strokes have a more realistic sound
|Name||ASP FS120AR Four-Stroke Nitro / Glow Engines|
Shipping & Payment
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer Bank
How Long Will It Take To Deliver?
The total delivery time is separated into two parts, the processing time and the shipping time.
The processing time is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather all the items and package them,
which takes approximately 3 to 5 working days.
The shipping time is the time it takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the final destination.
- Standard shipping time takes approximately 6 to 15 working days
- Expedited shipping time takes approximately 4 to 10 working days.
- If free shipping products, it will cost about 6 to 15 days.
All Ship Method choose:EMS,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,ARAMEX,TOLL,DPEX.
We are not by ePacket,Post Air Parcel.