- The upper tube is dynamic, measuring the air pressure of front opening, air is compressed into airspeed tube
- The bottom tube is static, measuring the side port airspeed
- You can use APM Planner or other ground station to get the numerical value of the airspeed meter
- Blowing to the Pitot tube and observing its response
- Zero and small value(2-3) in the still air are normal
- The airspeed changed with the pressure’s square root, so the change of pressure close to zero is very small, while it needs greater change of pressure to estimate change of airspeed
- It is normal that the most numerical value is 0, 1, 2, and the occasional rebound 3 or 4
- You will not see this change while flying
|Name||Ardupilot Arduplane Air Speed meter/ Sensor/ Gauge with Differential Pitot Tube for APM 2.5 2.6 Flight Control|
Shipping & Payment
- Western Union
- Wire Transfer Bank
How Long Will It Take To Deliver?
The total delivery time is separated into two parts, the processing time and the shipping time.
The processing time is the time from when your payment is received to when we gather all the items and package them,
which takes approximately 3 to 5 working days.
The shipping time is the time it takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the final destination.
- Standard shipping time takes approximately 6 to 15 working days
- Expedited shipping time takes approximately 4 to 10 working days.
- If free shipping products, it will cost about 6 to 15 days.
All Ship Method choose:EMS,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT,ARAMEX,TOLL,DPEX.
We are not by ePacket,Post Air Parcel.